So... what can you expect if you prefer an outdoor wedding ceremony to a registration at the registry office.
When you choose an outdoor ceremony, a sea of possibilities opens up before you, and everything will definitely be unique.
- Exclusive, one-of-a-kind outdoor ceremony script: the host will conduct the ceremony with vows or within the framework of special national traditions.
- Decoration and decor in the style of your choice: decorators will decorate the wedding in a special color or style, such as an eco-wedding or rustic, and so on. When choosing a wedding style, you can be guided by current year wedding trends or retro styles.
- Styled decor: you can choose an arch decorated with live flowers, a branded photo zone, which will perfectly emphasize the unique and refined style of your wedding.
- Number of invited guests: for registry office registrations, there is a limit on the number of invited guests, usually 10-50 people. And if you plan to celebrate on a large scale, you can gather everyone on a large summer lawn or in a spacious hall in the offseason. You can invite any number of guests and not worry that someone will not have enough space. You can seat guests on chairs or benches decorated in the style of your event - the choice is unlimited!
- Wedding photos and videos: to be honest, the interiors of urban registry offices, in the overwhelming majority of cases, leave much to be desired. When newlyweds choose an outdoor ceremony, they can recreate an unparalleled decor at the chosen venue. And all your photos and videos will be original and non-standard. Be sure to discuss the time of the ceremony and the location of the arch relative to the sun with the photographer and videographer, they will help you choose the right angle of the sun's rays or install the necessary lighting equipment.
- Tim: last on the list, but the most important criterion! First, you do not have to spend the best day of your life waiting in line at the registry office. Second, there is no time limit for the celebration, and you can choose the time for the most important moment yourself. After all, now you are choosing, not a registry office employee. Third, the ceremony can take place near the banquet hall, and you will not spend time on the road and, especially, in traffic jams. As a result, you can devote enough time to your loved ones, have a quality photo and video shoot, not be in a hurry, and fully enjoy every moment of this important day!